Ava is attempting to crawl...she can gets herself on her knees as of today!! It is so amazing to watch my girls grow and change everyday!! Jim and I feel blessed to have been given two awesome little girls! Everyday we wonder what we will do when they are teenagers!! Someone told me I needed to get MAriah in movies....I am not too sure about that lifestyle....we will see what God has in store for us! Take care and stay healthy...both of the girls have been sick already I am ready for warmth!!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
CRAWLING!!!! OH NO!
Ava is attempting to crawl...she can gets herself on her knees as of today!! It is so amazing to watch my girls grow and change everyday!! Jim and I feel blessed to have been given two awesome little girls! Everyday we wonder what we will do when they are teenagers!! Someone told me I needed to get MAriah in movies....I am not too sure about that lifestyle....we will see what God has in store for us! Take care and stay healthy...both of the girls have been sick already I am ready for warmth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww! I love the crawling picture! I expect Evan to be doing that in about a month.. he's scooting now.. glad all is well at your house!
Post a Comment